- I paid $1,300.00 to Melanie Lowry of Lollimops Cattery for kitten.
- I paid $237.00 for necropys
- I paid $9,200.00.00 for default small claims suit
- Totaling $10,737.00
Rose Marie Zizzo's kitty died of F.I.P. & wants her money back, NOT a replacement!
- I paid $450.00 to Melaine Lowry of Lollimops Cattery
- I gave $40.00 to a friend of mine to drive me to Escondido
- I paid $45.00 for worming & exam at Petco vet said looks like FIP
- I paid $125.00 for vitamins, herbs, digestive enzymes, collostrom, etc.
- I paid $250.00 in x-rays & feline blood panel at City Animal Hospital.
- I paid $50.00 to Homeopath Vet in NY who specializes in Feline NoSodes -
- I paid $94.00 for NoSodes & Chinese Herbs & another
- I paid $50.00 to FEDEX to get it to us in 1 day.
- I paid $85.00 Cremation bill
- Totaling $1,144.00 -
- Not to forget to mention the grief, tears & hardship of taking care of a dying pet.
Kelly Fleming's kitty died of F.I.P. she wants her money back NOT a replacement!
- I paid $100.00 to Melanie Lowry of Lollimops Cattery for site unseen hold kitten for me
- Within 8 hours I changed my mind and requested my money back, Lollimop's refused to give me my money back, nor did I get a kitten from her.
- Totaling $100.00
Rene & Bill Carr who are senior citizens want their money back 12/19/04
- Shannon McGraw unknowingly purchased 5 FIP breeding stock for her breeding program worth $10,000.00
- Totaling over $10,000.00
Shannon McGraw of the Meow House Kitten's Cattery wants her money back, not a replacement!
This is just a partial list of the past buyers Melanie Lowry of the Lollimops/Catinallity Cattiers
robbed from her buyers.
A buyer by the name of Renee' placed $200.00 down on
a kitten from the Catinallity Cattery. The buyer sensed something was wrong because cat breeder
Melanie Lowry AKA "Annie" as she calls herself would not allow
her to her home to see
the kittens. A reputable cat breeder will always allow you to their cattery.
You can read the rest of the story below.
Melanie Lowry AKA "Annie" a false name she is using to
hide her idenity, because of her horrendous reputation as a bad cat breeder. Melanie Lowry is actually using her best friend's name
To go on Ms Lowry of Catinallity Cattery
Ms Lowry contacted a site called Legal Match Forum and spoke with a senior legal poster named Grace. Here is the statement Grace asked Melanie Lowry AKA "Annie".
Grace stated to Melanie Lowry:
Also this statement makes no sense---"She lied so extensively to the court and refused to cooperate, so we were sent to a criminal court judge who spent 3 hours trying to get the truth out of her"
I will tell you why it makes no sense.......if you sue me in small claims court, I do not even have to APPPEAR. If I fail to appear, the judge can rule against me."refusal to cooperate" when she didn't even have show up makes no sense AND a civil court judge cannot MORPH a civil proceeding into a CRIMINAL one and hold her until she 'tells the truth".
You need to be specific and clear about that entire exchange. What specifically were the grounds of that civil suit? What was the outcome of the trial? Did the judge rule against you or in your favor? What did he order? Was a no contact order issued? Was LIBEL the only grounds? You say you won a libel case---how so without the judge ordering her to stop? If he DID order her to stop and she continues, notify the court she is in contempt.
- Without CFA registered breeders
- There would be NO CFA cat registry
- CFA cat breeders ARE CFA